My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sidelines.bruceely.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Blazers vs Lakers

Brandon Roy shoots over Kobe Bryant as the Portland Trail Blazers face the Los Angeles Lakers at the Rose Garden.  Bruce Ely/The Oregonian
CLICK IMAGE FOR SLIDESHOW
Doesn't get much better than the Lakers at the Rose Garden. The Blazers are really playing their best ball of the season as they enter the playoffs for the first time since the 2003 season.

0 comments:

About This Blog

I hate to put too many restraints on this blog. I'd like to keep it to sports photography, but I'm affraid I will run out of things to say pretty quickly. So, my plan is to post both old and new pictures from my adventures in photography.

All images and video on this site are copyright 2000-2009 The Oregonian or Bruce Ely. Any unauthorized use is prohibited.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP