My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sidelines.bruceely.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 20, 2009

NCAA basketball tournament

NCAA basketball remote sports picture from above the floor
March Madness returned to Portland, Oregon for the first time in 26 years.

Because of the NCAA anti-gambling stance, Oregon had been passed over for hosting the basketball tournament. Last year, lawmakers voted to get rid of Oregon's state lottery game for betting on professional football.

See more pictures from the tournament on my sportsshooter.com site and of course oregonlive.com

0 comments:

About This Blog

I hate to put too many restraints on this blog. I'd like to keep it to sports photography, but I'm affraid I will run out of things to say pretty quickly. So, my plan is to post both old and new pictures from my adventures in photography.

All images and video on this site are copyright 2000-2009 The Oregonian or Bruce Ely. Any unauthorized use is prohibited.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP