My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sidelines.bruceely.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Remote control

Picture of Portland Trail Blazer center Joel Przybilla blocking the shot of Mike Conley of the Memphis Grizzlies. Photo by Bruce Ely of The Oregonian CLICK IMAGE FOR SLIDESHOW
I think my remote camera bailed me out tonight. I didn't have much that I liked from my position on the floor. Here are a few others from the same remote camera. It was mounted on the standard just below the level of the backboard.

0 comments:

About This Blog

I hate to put too many restraints on this blog. I'd like to keep it to sports photography, but I'm affraid I will run out of things to say pretty quickly. So, my plan is to post both old and new pictures from my adventures in photography.

All images and video on this site are copyright 2000-2009 The Oregonian or Bruce Ely. Any unauthorized use is prohibited.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP